**Please consult your personal physician for guidance on tapering benzodiazepines safely**
Frida Botanicals Taper Tonic No. 1 calms and stabilizes the nervous system which may assist in easing symptoms typically associated with withdrawal from substances such as benzodiazepines.
This formula also supports emotional balance and mental calm and combines well with cannabidiol (CBD) for added effectiveness.
Our tonics are hand crafted in small batches with cane alcohol to maintain the balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant. Herbal liquid extracts are potent and fast-acting, as the body can rapidly absorb the powerful properties of the herbs into the bloodstream.
- Shake well before each use.
- Take one to two ml up to four times daily, mixed with 1/4 cup water (or to taste preference) and swallow quickly.
- IF THE DROPPER MARKERS ARE ABSENT OR TOO FAINT TO SEE: One half dropper is about 0.6 ml. When you do a "full pull" the liquid should rise in the dropper about halfway, that amount is about 0.6 ml.
- Reduce taste intensity by chilling the tincture, adding it to very cold water, mixing it with juice instead of water or sucking on an ice cube beforehand.
- Keep away from extreme heat and light. May be refrigerated.
Herbal Taper Tonic #1
Proprietary Blend of:
Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng)
Sugar cane alcohol (48-58%) ABV (Cane alcohol is gluten-free)