Ingredients: (click on ingredients with links for a PDF on their medicinal uses)
- California Poppy: In the same plant family as the Opium Poppy, it has mild sedative and analgesic properties.
- Passionflower: Research has shown it eases the mental symptoms of opioid withdrawal. According to one study, “It may be an effective adjuvant agent in the management of opiate withdrawal.”
- Corydalis: A traditional Chinese medicine pain reliever, it is also called the “Chinese Poppy.” Has been shown to lower cravings and relapse in both morphine and cocaine addiction.
- Skullcap: Used by Native Americans as a sedative and anticonvulsant. According to renowned herbalist Matthew Wood, “Skullcap soothes and quiets irritability of the nervous system.”
- Ginger: A pungent aromatic rhizome that many different studies have found can ease nausea and vomiting.
- Cane alcohol (48-58%) ABV
- Filtered water
Directions: 2ml 3 times daily in water, or as directed. Shake well before using.