Ingredients: (click on ingredients with links for a PDF on their medicinal uses)
- California Poppy: In the same plant family as the Opium Poppy, it has sedative and analgesic properties.
- Corydalis: A traditional Chinese medicine pain reliever, it is also called the “Chinese Poppy.” Studies show it reduces pain from both inflammation and damaged nerves.
- Solomon’s Seal: A member of the lily family, according to renowned herbalist Matthew Wood, it “lubricates tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints, and eases all types of arthritis and joint pain.”
- St. John’s Wort: One of the oldest and most extensively investigated medicinal herbs; it reduced nerve pain in mice and increases pain-relieving effects of morphine. Is believed to promote healing of physically damaged nerves.
- Valerian: Research supports its effectiveness in treating anxiety, insomnia, and muscle tension. It acts as a skeletal muscle relaxant in the body.
- Ginger: A pungent aromatic rhizome that has anti-inflammatory effects and has been shown to reduce arthritis pain.
- Cane alcohol (48-58%) ABV
- Filtered water